The Benefits of AMP's Bootloaders
The benefits of AMP's Bootloaders for mobility applications include:
- Compatible with ISO-14229 Unified Diagnostic Services and ISO-15765 DoCAN
- Supports security using seed/key and SHA-256 Application Hash Verification
- Supports adding of custom data identifiers as needed by Read/Write Data by ID service
- Supports adding of custom IO control or routine control
- Supports HW Watchdog with option for SW based Program Sequence Watch
- Supports Updates of the bootloader itself using special application
- Supports CAN, LIN and Ethernet
- Leverages standard dll’s for low cost CAN tools on Windows or Linux
- Easily scriptable
- Can be used for end-of-line tests or during continuous integration
- Supports automotive processors including NXP PowerPC and S32, Infineon Aurix, TI Hercules, ST SPC56 and more
Our Bootloader Client
The AMP Bootloader Client:
- Is Written in C, C++ and Python
- Leverages standard dll's for low cost CAN tools on Windows or Linux
- Leverages socket CAN to run on embedded Linux or QNX
- Is easily scriptable
- Can be used for end-of-line tests or during continuous integration.
- A GUI (graphical user interface) is available as well
Our Bootloader Software Development Practices
- MISRA C:2012 static analysis checks using PC-Lint
- SEI CERT C static analysis for secure coding to reduce unintended software vulnerabilities.
- Code Reviews
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Server with nightly regression tests using HIL system
- Support ISO-26262 guidelines
Our team has been spent the last 20+ years refining their skills in the art of managing energy on and off vehicle.They have built solutions for some othe largest e-mobility companies in the world including Tesla, Faraday Futures, Parker Aerospace, Rivian, Honda just to name a few. We consider BMS development one of our core competencies.
- Our team has delivered many automotive and aerospace production hardware solutions for major OEMs including Ford, Nissan, Toyota and Tesla.
- We specialize in working with E-OEMs and traditional OEMs.
- We are agile in our development of both hardware and software and will quickly deliver even when requirements change.
- We create innovative, cost effective solutions that are safe and secure.
- We share source code and schematics for our customer's internal use and review to ensure the highest quality product. This is a substantial difference between AMP and larger suppliers.